§ Currently learning
Plan: finish cardistry bootcamp, learn card control from 52kards.
§ Hiatus (too difficult for now)
- How to get started? 1. Basic grips (School of Cardistrys youtube channel and start from their first video "grips) 2. Cuts 3. Flourishes
- Dealer's / Mechanic's grip (thumb left, index top, others right)
- Straddle Grip (pinky bottom, index top, thumb left, others right)
- Biddle Grip
- End Grip (two index fingers opposing each other)
- "Z" Grip
- Basics: Thumb Fan: key ingredients are (a) hold the palming hand straight so fingers don't intervene, (b) thumb grip should be strong to allow index finger to go wild, (c) pull with the index finger in a semicircular arc. I practiced this for two weeks till it suddenly snapped into place.
§ Long term
Eight kings threatened to save, nine fine ladies for one sick knave. 8–K–3–10–2–7–9–5–Q–4–A–6–J)