§ Thu Morse sequence for sharing
- Suppose A goes first at picking object from a collection of objects, then B.
- B has an inherent disatvantage, since they went second.
- So rather than repeating and allowing A to go third and B to go fourth (ie, we run
ABAB), we should instead run
AB BA, since giving
B the third turn "evens out the disatvantage".
- Now once we're done with 4 elements, what do we do? Do we re-run
A B B A again? No, this would be argued as unfair by
B. So we flip this to get the full sequence as
- What next? you guessed it... flip:
ABBA BAAB|BAAB ABBA
- And so on. Write the recurrence down